The application for the WILEF 2017 Gold Standard Certification is now available. Requests for the application and questions should be made to WILEF’s Co-Founder and Global Chair, Elizabeth Anne “Betiayn” Tursi via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be received on or before June 1, 2017 for inclusion in the initial list of Gold Standard Firms, to be published in mid-June, 2017 (no extensions will be granted), or by December 12, 2017 for 2017 Gold Standard Certification.
For 2017 Gold Standard Certification, a meaningful percentage means that the firm satisfies four or more of the following criteria:
• 20% of equity partners or, alternatively, 33% or more of the attorneys becoming equity partners during the past twelve months are women
• 15% of firm and U.S. branch office heads are women equity partners
• 20% of the firm’s governance committee are women equity partners
• 20% of the firm’s compensation committee or its equivalent are women equity partners
• 25% of the firm’s practice group/department heads are women equity partners
• 15% of the top half of the firm’s equity partners in terms of compensation are women
• 7% of women equity partners are women of color or 3.5% of women equity partners are LGBT [NEW]